The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

AutoAssign based on suggested topic confidence, not rule

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

AutoAssign based on suggested topic confidence, not rule

Postby bjf182 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:36 pm

I've searched the forums on this one, but haven't found any other topics that match what I'm looking for. If anyone else knows how to make CC do this, please let me know.

I've used ClearContext for quite some time and have recently wished that the filing was more automagical.

I've setup AutoAssign rules for those hard and fast instances where I know that something will always be filed in the same folder, but I would love the ability to have CC AutoAssign something based on the confidence it has in the suggested topic. In this manner, most if not all of filing would no longer be done manually, but by exception. Once CC hits a threshold established by the user on the recommendation strength, it would just AutoAssign it. It's a bit like rules without setting up rules. Confidence would be adjusted for any incorrectly filed items, and thus make it self-correcting.

The File Thread does most of this, but it can still consume a lot of time to constantly hit the file message/thread button when the suggestion is dead on. Is this possible?
bjf182

Re: AutoAssign based on suggested topic confidence, not rule

Postby Scott - CC Support » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:12 pm

There is not currently a way to do this. We appreciate the suggestion and will keep it in consideration for a future release.
Scott - CC Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support