The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Feature Request: Prioritize Meeting Invites

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Feature Request: Prioritize Meeting Invites

Postby sysadmn » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:57 am

Couldn't figure out how to do this in vanilla outlook or ClearContext enhanced. I'd like to have all incoming meeting requests prioritized HIGH, regardless of topic. That way I'm sure to respond before the meeting occurs :-).

You can create a Meeting view by using Filter -> Advanced -> Meeting Class contains Schedule, but views aren't as good. You have to select that view in order to use it. With a priority, requests would bubble up to the top of my attention span.

Note that you can have outlook handle recurring or conflicting mtgs automatically, but it can only reject them. Also, outlook will automatically handle responses to your meetings - just not invites.
--
Reality is Negotiable.
sysadmn

Postby brad » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:46 am

Brad Meador
brad

Works!

Postby sysadmn » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:08 pm

Works like a charm - should have searched before posting. Thanks.
--
Reality is Negotiable.
sysadmn

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support