The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Followup default time

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Followup default time

Postby saulius.bauzinskas » Mon May 30, 2011 2:12 am

Hi,

It takes few additional steps when setting followups - need to select "Custom" followup and then set date AND time. This default of 8:00am is killing me - I don't want to start getting reminders when I am still not in the office (my mobile syncs to Exchange server and gets all tasks and reminders from my Outlook) - then I have to snooze them before I get to the office. Very inconvenient. I would set the default to the time I start or later - after I am done morning routines, etc. Please make this customizable.

Thanks.
saulius.bauzinskas

Re: Followup default time

Postby jz608d » Mon May 30, 2011 9:08 am

+1
jz608d

Postby ClearContext Support » Mon May 30, 2011 10:38 am

Outlook's default task reminder time is used when an explicit time is not specified. If you would like to change it, you can go into the task section of Outlook Options and change the default reminder time there.
ClearContext Support

Postby saulius.bauzinskas » Mon May 30, 2011 11:19 pm

Thanks, it works!!!
saulius.bauzinskas

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support