The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Color-coding not showing

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Color-coding not showing

Postby PeterRHawkes » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:07 pm

Have just installed the trial version of CC and setup appeared to run fine but the messages are not color-coded as expected within Inbox.

How can I get this feature working?

Peter H
PeterRHawkes

Re: Color-coding not showing

Postby ClearContext Support » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:54 pm

Try checking that you have a ClearContext view selected. In Outlook 2010, click on the View tab, then the Change View button. In Outlook 2003/2007, check View->Arrange By->Current View.
ClearContext Support

Postby PeterRHawkes » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:26 pm

I have CC view by Date selected in Outlook 2010.

If I go to a contact and click on 'Mark Important' and Save then all emails from that person go from Balck to Red text.

Selecting a contact where 'Mark Important' is already selected, but email text is black, and then de-selecting turns the text to green for that contact. Selecting 'Mark Important' again turns teh text to Red!!

Not sure what to do next?

Peter H
PeterRHawkes

Postby ClearContext Support » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:15 pm

It sounds like your Inbox message are not getting tagged by ClearContext. Can you go to the ClearContext tab->More->About screen, and press the email support button? That will allows us to take a look at your configuration.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support