The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Creating client rules. reached max limit of 24

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Creating client rules. reached max limit of 24

Postby anshulini » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Team,

I have reached the max limit of 24 active rules in my outlook. Can this product help me create some more rule sets? I'm getting so many emails that need permanent delete filtering capability.

Thanks.
anshulini

Re: Creating client rules. reached max limit of 24

Postby ClearContext Support » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:59 pm

There is no hard limit on the number of rules that the ClearContext filing features support. We know of users that routinely use hundreds of rules. However, the ClearContext automatic filing features capabilities are more specific than the native Outlook rules.

The AutoAssign feature is intended to automatically assign Projects and priorities to emails, optionally filing them. The rules can examine sender, recipient, subject and the beginning excerpt of the body.

The AutoFile feature is intended to automatically file non-urgent email for later review by sender to pre-defined folders. This feature includes many built in sender rules that are automatically updated, with the ability to add your own sender rules and filing folders. This feature also provides a daily report that indicates what emails have been filed.

If your requirement is to file to folders, and the rule critieria that the aforementioned features support are sufficient for your needs, ClearContext should be able to solve your problem of handling more rules than Outlook can provide.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support