The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

New Emails Not Filing to Project Folder(Multiple Data Files)

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

New Emails Not Filing to Project Folder(Multiple Data Files)

Postby jmatalon » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:28 pm

I am using v5.4.5. I have two accounts on two datafiles outlook.pst and outlook2.pst. When I sent new message from account outlook.pst Clearcontext files the message to appropriate folder project. However when I sent new message frm outlook2.pst account it saves the message to Sent folder.

I believe there is a bug.

PS: Both data files selected CC->Option->Configuration and Save Messages To Project Folder selected.
jmatalon

Re: New Emails Not Filing to Project Folder(Multiple Data Fi

Postby ClearContext Support » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:13 pm

The current version 5.4 only supports processing the Inbox and Sent Message folders from the default mail file only. So what you are seeing is expected. The next version will support multiple mail accounts/files.
ClearContext Support

Postby jmatalon » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:42 am

When do we expect to use V6 ?
jmatalon

Postby ClearContext Support » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:35 am

We hope to release the second beta for v6 in a couple of weeks. After that, the release candidate production build should not be too far off.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support