The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Daily Digest links to Autofiled messages doesn't work

Discuss ClearContext AutoFile and the ClearContext Scorecard here. New to ClearContext Online? Start here.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Daily Digest links to Autofiled messages doesn't work

Postby ronaldb » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:52 am

I've been having problems with the Autofiled messages, and specifically the Daily Digest for a while. I recently had to reinstall Windows due to catastrophic disk failure, and hoped it would resolve the issue. Unfortunately, it didn't.

I'm using Windows 7 64-bit, Outlook 2007 32-bit and CC 6.0.1. I have turned on the AutoFile Configuration, and Create Daily Digest message in Inbox. I've checked all AutoFile Folders, and selected my Primary mail file.

ClearContext.png
AutoFile Screenshot
ClearContext.png (83.51 KiB) Viewed 4729 times

Messages seem to disappear out of my Inbox, but I cannot find where they were AutoFiled. When I click on the Daily Digest message links, they used to generate an error. I created the mail folders manually, and at least they now open up, but have no contents.

What am I missing?

Cheers,

Ron.
ronaldb

Re: Daily Digest links to Autofiled messages doesn't work

Postby ClearContext Support » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:35 am

In your main mail file, AutoFiled messages would be stored in folders under "/Inbox/ClearContext Autofiled", in other mail files they would be stored under the "/ClearContext AutoFiled" folder. If you still can't locate your filed messages, please send a support request by going to the ClearContext->Help menu so we can take a look at your configuration. Also, please include a copy of a daily digest by attaching it to the support request email.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext AutoFile and Scorecard Support