The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Clearcontext V4

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Clearcontext V4

Postby 3LV1S » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:17 am

I previously used V4 when dealing with a heavy e-mail load but, when my duties changed and my e-mail lightened, I stop using it. Now, I'm back to having to work on with Outlook and lots of e-mail.

Can I get a link to download V4?

Can anyone impartially advise if it's worthwhile to upgrade to V6?

Re: Clearcontext V4

Postby ClearContext Support » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:43 am

We will PM you a link to v4. Please be aware that it is not tested with recent versions of Outlook and that if it does work the Outlook toolbar may operate in a backwards compatibility mode since v4 is not aware of the newer Outlook user interfaces.

The current version of ClearContext may work quite a bit differently from what you remember in v4. While in many cases, the features in v6 are new or represent similar but improved versions, the message prioritization works much differently. The prioritization is much simpler now and uses categories to mark "ok" and "vip" messages. The dashboard has changed from a screen you had to navigate to in Outlook to a sidebar that can always be shown.

You can take advantage of the free trial to see how the newer version works for you.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support