The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Toolbar configuration issues

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Toolbar configuration issues

Postby georgefurnell » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:52 pm

Good day,

1. I went over the toolbar management section in the help file and noticed that I do not have the “toolbar configuration” in my CC Options UI/Toolbar dialogue (attached screenshot). Why is that?

2. The second thing I could not manage to do was to make the “Delegate” action visible on the Home / Actions menu. Probably because of the issues described above. Please advise how to do it?

Regards
George
Attachments
Toolbar config missing.png
Screenshot Helpfile
Toolbar config missing.png (194.15 KiB) Viewed 2163 times
georgefurnell

Re: Toolbar configuration issues

Postby ClearContext Support » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:45 am

I'm guessing that you are an Outlook 2010 user. The ability to customize the ribbon of Outlook 2010 is a bit different than the old toolbar of Outlook 2007 and earlier. The user guide is not a clear as it could be, but if you look further down that page you will see the section for 2010.

In the ClearContext portion of the ribbon toolbar, there are certain commands that can be added by pressing the little arrow that points to the bottom right, near the caption that says "Actions". Unfortunately, delegate is not one of the actions available to add.

You can however add delegate to the Outlook Quick Access toolbar. To do so, press the down arrow with the line on the top left of the Outlook window, select “More Commands”, switch “Choose command from” to the “ClearContext tab”, and you should see the delegate button available for adding to the top of the Outlook window.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support