The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Messages not filing from Sent Folder

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Messages not filing from Sent Folder

Postby tindawala » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:30 am

If i receive a message in my inbox, and than reply to it, the reply goes in my Sent File. However, if i now file the message in my inbox to which i have replied to, it is not filing the message from my sent box if i use 'File Thread' button. What am i missing in my configuration/options?

Outlook: MS Office 2010 Professional
Clear Context: 6.0.1 Professional
tindawala

Re: Messages not filing from Sent Folder

Postby ClearContext Support » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:52 am

The file thread feature only moves messages from the folder you are currently in, so it won't move a message threads from all other folders into the Project folder. If you would like to file threads from the Inbox and Sent folder, you would have to do so from both folders.

If you would like to have your sent messages filed, you may want to enable the filing of those messages as the messages are sent. To do so, press the "File this email" button in the message compose window.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support