The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Is there a way to export the statistics?

Discuss ClearContext AutoFile and the ClearContext Scorecard here. New to ClearContext Online? Start here.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Is there a way to export the statistics?

Postby vr71 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:51 am

I would be very interested to export the statistic data in CSV format to import then in other programs such as excel.
Is this feature in the backlog for some of the next releases?

I would be also interested in being able to select the time window for the data.
I use RescueTime to check my productivity and I would love to cross compare the data with the excellent clearcontext data

thansk
vr
vr71

Re: Is there a way to export the statistics?

Postby ClearContext Support » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:05 am

There is currently no way to export the data or change the date range. We'll add those to our suggested features list.
ClearContext Support

Postby Joao » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:21 am

+1 on that. Would really be appreciated
Joao

Postby z0d1ac_1999 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:36 am

+1 as well. Your tool has really helped me get control of my inbox and daily tasks, and I'd like to show the stats for the past 3 months to show the "journey" when suggesting this tool to other people in need.
z0d1ac_1999

Postby Camron70 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:08 am

I would be also interested in being able to select the time window for the data.
I use RescueTime to check my productivity and I would love to cross compare the data with the excellent clearcontext data
[url][/url]
Download high quality 642-889 exam questions - braindumps.com exam dumps to prepare and pass ccvp with PMI dumps certification. Also get free demos of Princeton University for review of wikipedia Austin College
Camron70

Return to ClearContext AutoFile and Scorecard Support