The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

defer with default message

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

defer with default message

Postby shahram » Mon May 19, 2014 2:16 am

Hi!
A feature request!
When defering a message, it would be great to have a template or a standard message saying.
"thank you for your message. I will get back to your "2014-05-29" after some more thinking/dependencies etc. .... ".
This would keep people informed and provide better visibility for why some emails get replied late!
Thanks,
Shahram
shahram

Re: defer with default message

Postby ClearContext Support » Mon May 19, 2014 9:18 am

Thanks for the suggestion. We will pass it along to the product team.
ClearContext Support

Postby joshloader » Wed May 21, 2014 6:18 am

I'd second this request! I've sent a couple of other suggestions via email too.

Conversations in Outlook 2013
The Individual file button does not always get the name of the person who sent the email.
the “File Msg: John Smith" button. Indivdually selected emails work fine, but if you elect a conversation and you want to individually file the responses into the relevant folder the button struggled to get the name of each email in the tree.

Ignore or Exempt button from Email Stats
Some emails are reply's or generic emails with people in the CC. But this is counted in email stats even though there is no need to reply to that particular email.

Dashboard Notes
- Ability to copy notes to notepad or somewhere, I might be missing it but I can’t see an option to export notes that have been created on the right hand pane of the Dash Board.
joshloader

Postby joshloader » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:23 pm

Also an inbuilt update facility to tell me when there has been an update would be great. I didn't know there was an update I only found out by looking in the forums.
joshloader

Postby ClearContext Support » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:14 am

The product does have a new version notification for significant updates. Smaller updates may not trigger the notification however. To determine the latest version, please refer to our help page.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support