The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Run Stats on a Shared Mailbox

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Run Stats on a Shared Mailbox

Postby CQBDude » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:14 am

In Outlook 2013, I have 'my mailbox' as the primary, but I want to run 'Email Stats' to poll results on a secondary shared mailbox that I have mounted in Outlook.

I cant uncheck the primary mailbox in the options, but I can select the secondary mailbox, but that's then going to pull data on both mailboxes I would think.

Can this be done?
CQBDude

Re: Run Stats on a Shared Mailbox

Postby ClearContext Support » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:23 pm

To have ClearContext record stats on only your secondary mailbox, you would need to go into your Outlook Accounts page and set the secondary mailbox to be your default in both the mail account and data file tabs. You would then be able to disable your main mailbox within ClearContext. However, you will probably run into some inconvenient side effects to having this shared mailbox set as your default in Outlook though.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support