The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Ex SimplyFile User - How to do "Send without Saving a copy"

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Ex SimplyFile User - How to do "Send without Saving a copy"

Postby uteitler » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:40 pm

There are numerous times where I don't need to save my sent mail to the unassigned sent folder.
Whilst I have worked out that I can delete the orginal I can not work out how I do the SimplFile equivilent to "Send without Saving a copy".
I have as a proxy created a "DeleteMe" folder and anything I don't wont I assign to this and then perm delete from there every few days, however would prefer not to do the workaround.
Last edited by uteitler on Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
uteitler

Re: Ex SimplyFile User - How to do "Send without Saving a co

Postby ClearContext Support » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:31 am

Thanks for the feedback. We don't currently have a way to have ClearContext delete of the sent message. However, you can tell Outlook not to save them on a message by message basis. For example, in Outlook 2013, while you are composing a message, click on the Options tab, then the "Save Sent Item To" button. (the exact process may vary by Outlook version).
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support