The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

STATISTIC BY SENDER

Discuss ClearContext AutoFile and the ClearContext Scorecard here. New to ClearContext Online? Start here.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

STATISTIC BY SENDER

Postby MUHAFZAL » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:51 pm

Hi there,

I am currently evaluating ClearContext among other products for our business use. Currently we receive 1000+ emails a day for a small support centre and I would like to understand if ClearContext can give me the following features

1. Daily Digest Email notification to be sent to multiple/selected users instead of just one user (registered user).
2. How does the Average Response Time being calculated
3. Can we get the Average Response Time broken down by sender?
4. Can we get statistic by sender (time of emails received/emails response/number of emails by sender)

Thanks ClearContext - looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards
Muhafzal
MUHAFZAL

Re: STATISTIC BY SENDER

Postby ClearContext Support » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:32 am

The ClearContext stats are intended for personal productivity, so it may need meet the needs of your support center use. There is currently no provision to segment stats by sender. There isn't a built in way to send the daily digest to multiple users, though the online stats summary stats web page can be shared so that others may see it. The average response time takes an average of elapsed time between when a message was received and replied to over the last week.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext AutoFile and Scorecard Support