The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Autofile Abbreviation

Discuss ClearContext AutoFile and the ClearContext Scorecard here. New to ClearContext Online? Start here.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Autofile Abbreviation

Postby tjdjeffery » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:11 pm

These may be feature requests, sorry if I am posting in the wrong place.

Settings -UI/Toolbar
you are able to set Folder/Project Abbreviation

Works brilliantly on the overview tab, This does not seem to apply to autofile section. Am I missing something? needs another tick box.

The preview section underneath the list of folders, sorts via sending domain. Is it possible to set this to group via senders email instead? If so where? I use this feature for some internal emails and therefore they all end up under the same domain which makes it harder to deal with quickly.

3. I default my dashboard view on the overview tab, it would be really helpful if in the background of the 'Autofile tab' there was an indication to show that either there were emails that had been autofiled or even better QTY of emails filed

4. The Autofile view of folders has a smaller height than the view available on the overview Projects tab. This is due to showing the task/calendar icons. This limits the number of projects I can have showing, is there an option anywhere to 'not show icons?' giving more vertical screen real estate. If not please can I request this as an option

(Not technically related to Autofile)

5. Notes - When I delete a note it puts a line through, however in some case's I would like to permanently delete, how can I do this?
tjdjeffery

Re: Autofile Abbreviation

Postby ClearContext Support » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:14 am

Thanks for the suggestions on AutoFile, we will pass them along the development team.

As for #5, the lines through deleted notes are temporary and indicate that you can undelete the note. Once you switch of the screen, the note is permanently deleted.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext AutoFile and Scorecard Support