The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Feature Req: File thread from Thread header (OL plugin)

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Feature Req: File thread from Thread header (OL plugin)

Postby rodolgo » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:11 am

Hi

Using Outlook O365 + CC plugin.
Inbox folder, displayed with the "View as conversation" setting.

To file a message thread, I must select one item in the thread to activate the CC File... button.
If I start from the collapsed message, the CC File... button is not activated ie I have to expand it before.

Outlook can perform actions from the collapsed message thread (move to a folder for instance). This would be a great time saver if CC could too.

Thanks
Rodolphe
rodolgo

Re: Feature Req: File thread from Thread header (OL plugin)

Postby ClearContext Support » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:02 pm

Hi Rodolphe,
thanks for the feedback. We did look into this a while back, and unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a way to solve the problem currently. The Outlook interface available to ClearContext only provides information about the selected messages, and not any selected groups such as the message thread groups, so ClearContext is not able to determine anything about selected groups.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support