The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Feature Request: Reply with Meeting

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Feature Request: Reply with Meeting

Postby rgallucci » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:32 am

While I realize that there is a "Reply with Meeting" button in Outlooks native respond section I would love to see ClearContext add this as a feature. If I use the schedule button in ClearContext I have to first change it to a meeting and then add all the participants. It would be much easier to just have the function available as an option in actions.

Not sure about others, but a significant number of my email responses are confirmations or requests for meetings with the sender or respondent.

FYI: after I posted this two older threads appeared. It seems that this was requested in 2008 and 2010. In both instances CC replied that it was being considered. Will it be added?

Thanks
Rob
rgallucci

Re: Feature Request: Reply with Meeting

Postby ClearContext Support » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:02 am

Thank you for the feedback. This enhancement remains in our list of potential features to add in the future.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support