The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Hot Key for topic filing

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Hot Key for topic filing

Postby kheninge » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:05 pm

I'd like to use the hot key sequence to choose a topic for my email. However alt-p is currently also mapped to the "Adope PDF" menu item - and that one seems to win. Anyone know how to either change the ClearContext hot key for Topic or to remove the hot key from the Adobe PDF menu item? Any other solutions (short of uninstalling Adobe)?

Thanks,
Kurt
kheninge

Postby brad » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:14 pm

Try Alt PP to go to the Topic button.

You can change hotkey assignments in Outlook, but they don't persist from session to session, so this feature is somewhat useless.

Do you need the Adobe Outlook Add-in? It doesn't seem to play well with other Outlook add-ins. In particular some versions cause our open message toolbar to become disabled. See our FAQ for more detail.
Brad Meador
brad

Postby kheninge » Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:43 pm

I have never used the Acrobat menu before within Outlook. I removed it just from Outlook as you suggested and things great now.

Thanks,
Kurt
kheninge

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support