The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Server / Client

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Server / Client

Postby andrewmcdowall » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:53 pm

Hello,
Is there a server side flavor of clear context? Something that either installs on the Exchage server or can be run via Citrix / Terminal Server?
I like the product and use it mostly at work. We are moving to a Citrix environment and would like to know if ClearContext will work.
Please let me know,
Andrew
andrewmcdowall

Postby brad » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:33 am

We have not tested CC in a Citrix environment. Here's what I've said about it in the past.

We do not currently have a server version of the product available. We hope to build one in the future, but I don't have a timeline for that product right now.

Please let me know if I can provide further assistance.
Brad Meador
brad

Postby andrewmcdowall » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:30 pm

Sorry to hear that. Like I said I really like the product byt we may be doing away with Outlook client on the desktop and ClearContext will have to go with it if there is no server side solution.

Has anyone else tried CC via Citrix with any degree of success?
andrewmcdowall

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support