The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Filing from other folders

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Filing from other folders

Postby richardguy » Tue May 24, 2005 3:23 pm

I've seen this request from others, but I'd like to add my voice. The ability to go into other folders and at least file messages using ClearContext would be killer. I don't care about prioritization or coloring or anything else in those folders intitially, but I would like to be able to file using the quickness of ClearContext. This would be useful both for old archives, for sent items (that aren't auto filed) and for existing rules folders.
richardguy

ClearContext Functionality in Other Folders

Postby brad » Wed May 25, 2005 10:26 am

We agree that this is an important feature and it is one of many feature suggestions that we have on our product plan see here). We'll be posting an update on our product plans next month. I'll update this post when we put it out there.
Brad Meador
brad

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support