The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

How do I get my prioritized view back?

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

How do I get my prioritized view back?

Postby stevec » Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:11 pm

I hit "From" to list me emails by name but now the inbox is no longer prioritized.
stevec

Click the View Button

Postby brad » Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:24 pm

For regular users of Outlook, it's fairly common to use the headings within a view (i.e. From, Received, Subject, etc.) to sort the inbox. Once that's been done, the ClearContext view no longer functions as intended. To restore, simply click the highlighted view button on the toolbar. If this is your first time using this feature, you will be asked whether you want to restore the view or not. Note that if you are switching views (i.e. from Prioritized to Prioritized by Day) you will have to click the button twice: once to switch to that view and a second time to initiate the restore.
Brad Meador
brad

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support