The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Invalid Key

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Invalid Key

Postby bjburlingame » Tue May 01, 2007 3:11 am

Dear Brad - I recently installed the 3.1.0 upgrade. My old key is no longer working. Could you please send me a new key ? The old key is 5WYJN-M3TEY-XXXXX-KDTE6.

Best regards
BJ Burlingame
bjburlingame

Postby brad » Tue May 01, 2007 9:55 am

BJ:

The key you posted in for v2. Either downgrade to v2 or purchase an upgrade key to v3 here.

Thanks!
Brad Meador
brad

Tried to Purchase Upgrade Key

Postby bjburlingame » Mon May 07, 2007 5:19 pm

Brad - FYI - I tried to purchase the upgrade key, but your entry form does not allow a 2 letter first name. Therefore, I was forced to enter a longer name, in order to get the upgrade processed. However, this DOES NOT match my credit card information. So this may be a problem in processing the order.

The name I entered in the order form - for the first name is - BILLIE

The first name on the credit card is - BJ

Meanwhile - I will downgrade to Version 2 - so I can continue using the tool until the order is processed. Please reply to the email address in the order form - as that is my work email address.

As always, best regards
BJ
bjburlingame

Postby brad » Mon May 07, 2007 5:56 pm

You should receive your upgrade key at your registered email address. Thanks for your purchase!
Brad Meador
brad

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support