The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

CC options not available when replying or creating an email

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

CC options not available when replying or creating an email

Postby busterh » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:18 am

Hi Brad:

This is on Vista. Completely re-installed, but can't get the options. Even when I send an email, I only get the option to assign the topic.

I believe that completely uninstalling may solve this, but not sure how to completely uninstall and reinstall. Is there a way to remove all of the registry info and perform a clean install?

Thanks,

Jeff
busterh

Postby brad » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:21 pm

Which options are you referring to? Are you sure that you haven't accidentally checked "Don't ask me again" on the Send Message Control panel? Try going to ClearContext > Options > Preferences > Topic Options and check "Ask to assign a Topic if one is not assigned - does the options panel come up when you send?
Brad Meador
brad

Postby busterh » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:08 pm

Hi Brad:

Didn't check to turn anything off. Just noticed that when replying or sending, there is only the standard Outlook 2007 Follow up button.

Can't select to Follow up with CC - Only can assign topics.
busterh

Postby brad » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:04 pm

Is the problem that you don't see a CC toolbar at all or that when you press the FollowUp button on the CC toolbar nothing happens. If the former, try this. If the latter, please ugrade to the latest version of IMS (v3.1.1) then go to ClearContext > About, press Email Support and send me the data in that email along with a screen print of the message being composed. Please reference this thread when you do so. Thanks.
Brad Meador
brad

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support