The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Feature Request - Undo "File Message"

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Feature Request - Undo "File Message"

Postby Angie » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:46 pm

I typically file messages using the "File Message" button, but every once in a while the topic assigned needs to be adjusted. However, a few times a week I seem to get click happy and select "File Message" before realizing it is going to the wrong topic folder. Since I don't always see what the topic is, it is a bit annoying to click on each topic folder to look for the message. I would love to have an undo for the "file message" function... I am so used to that in Outlook and frequently I immediately hit ctrl-z to undo, which of course only reverses the last thing I did with an actual Outlook function, not CC.

It's minor, but I thought it might be a nice feature. :)

Angie
Angie

Postby brad » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:26 pm

Thanks for the suggestion Angie. This is oft requested, but more difficult to implement then you might expect due to limitations of the Outlook API. We are looking into options for a workaround for a future release.
Brad Meador
brad

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support