The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

email support button crashes outlook

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

email support button crashes outlook

Postby kcstanmore » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:19 am

I am a registered user trying to email support about a problem I'm having and three times when i've tried to go to the CC About tab and then the button "Email Support" it crashes Outlook and i have to shut it down. Can you please send me an email address so i can bypass this button?
I am running Vista Ultimate, Office 2007. I am using Microsoft Exchange and accessing from work, not internet only. I don't have any other Outlook add-in's but do have some rules installed for filing to folders and some color coding.
i can reproduce the error every time by the actions listed above. Severity is fatal - i have to reboot outlook each time.
kcstanmore

Postby brad » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:17 am

I suspect you are running v3.1.0. There's a known bug with Email Support that has been fixed in v3.1.1. Please upgrade and try it again.
Brad Meador
brad

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support