The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Feature Requests for CC 4

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Feature Requests for CC 4

Postby djblois » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:59 am

Brad,

I love Clear Context 4 so far but I want to start a thread here for ways to make the new features better.

1) I wish I could drag an email to a task while in the dashboard and an appt into an email and all the other possibilities.
2) I wish we could add project names to Contacts as well and I can view all my contacts in that view.

That is all I have for now but keep up the great work.

Thank you,
Daniel
Daniel J Blois
djblois

Thanks and please keep them coming

Postby deva » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:54 am

Daniel,

We are already working on a lot of enhancements like that based on feature feedback during the beta period. We'll make a blog or forum post in the next week or two outlining the things we're working on for a near-term 4.x release. In the meantime, please keep posting suggestions here and we'll get them incorporated into our plans.

--
Deva
deva

Postby gsutcliffe » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:28 pm

An invitation to open the floodgates!

I like the IMS Dashboard addition and I believe that would be the place for most improvement. I've spent years trying to find a good Outlook dashboard and have to say I found Franklin Covey to be the best, but I couldn't bring myself to go with their methodology. Since CC manages my emails perfectly and Windows Desktop Search allows access to all my information on the spot I think the dashboard is the missing key. Filtering, for example, would be very useful. I would also like more actionable items as Daniel mentioned. Also, with that being said, the "Refresh" button would then become more of an annoyance.

I don't know about most people here, but I use Journals all the time since I routinely switch between projects all day long. So journaling integration would be nice and a clear step into personal time tracking.

Anyway... I'll be quiet for now.

Graham
gsutcliffe

Postby brad » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:56 pm

Thanks for the feedback, guys. We've got this stuff on the list for consideration in the future.
Brad Meador
brad

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support