The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

One of the two toolbars is missing

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

One of the two toolbars is missing

Postby s1 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:03 am

Originally when I installed IMS 4.0 in Outlook 2007 there were 2 toolbars (one with a blue envelope on the left side and one with a gold envelope on the left side) . Now there is only 1. I have checked the "Com AddIn" menu as well as the "disabled" section under the Help menu but I do not see anything wrong. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled but still only 1 toolbar. I do not use Adobe except for the reader.

Any suggestions??
s1

Postby brad » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:31 am

IMS 4.0 by default only shows one toolbar. Earlier versions had two toolbars. If you would like to add back in a second toolbar, go to ClearContext > Options > Preferences > Toolbar and use the dialog there to start a new toolbar and add/remove buttons.
Brad Meador
brad

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support