The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Working Offline with Outlook/Exchange 2003

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Working Offline with Outlook/Exchange 2003

Postby jonrshaw » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:03 am

I have ClearContext 4 installed alongside Outlook 2003 (11.8169.8172) SP3 running on XP 5.1.2600 SP2 Build 2600
I have also have MS Exchange as a secondary store.
Only CC4 as an add-in.

Everything works well until I run Outlook "offline".
If I change to "offline" when already in Outlook and "online", CC continues to function.
If I select "offline" on startup, Oulook "encounteres and error" and offers to restart and disable CC4. If I follow that through and go back "online" and reenable etc etc things work OK...should I persist with the choice of "offline" and CC4, Outlook continues to crash.

Frustrating!
jonrshaw

Postby brad » Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:56 am

Please go to ClearContext > About, press Email Support and send us the data in that email so that we can investigate further. Include a screen print of ClearContext > Options > Configuration. Thanks.
Brad Meador
brad

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support