The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Dashboard update and new mail

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Dashboard update and new mail

Postby supersobbie » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:54 am

OK First let me say I love version 4 and the new Dashboard. I also apologize if this has been brought up before.

1. I would like the Dashboard to auto-refresh itself when I create a new appointment or task. Currently when I create a task from the dashboard I have to click refresh button to have it appear on the screen. Not bad but can be a little annoying when you are creating a new project(Topic) with many tasks too it.

2. I would also like to have the option to see all messages in the inbox not just flagged items. I like to take full advantage of my screen by not showing the Nav Panel. But when I do this and I miss the new email popup I will never know that I have a new email. If the Dashboard could auto populate the messages section with new emails that would be very helpful. I like to keep my inbox completely empty and I find it a little annoying that I have to go to the inbox every time I receive a new email.

Thanks for all the effort put into this great product.

Best Regards,
SoBBie
supersobbie

Postby brad » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:09 am

Thanks for the suggestions. Both have been suggested and are on our list for future consideration.
Brad Meador
brad

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support