The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Past appointments in dashboard

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Past appointments in dashboard

Postby Claire » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:24 pm

I really like the new dashboard in v 4.5.1 and find it so useful when working on projects. Seeing the forthcoming appointments related to a project is invaluable, but occasionally I'd like to be able to see past appointments. Would it be possible to add an option to show past appointments? This could be in the same format as the 'Hide Filed' option for Messages and the 'Show Completed' option for Tasks and Actions. It would be most helpful if the default for the option was to show the most recent past appointments, with a scroll bar to bring earlier appointments into view.

One other tiny request! I'd really like to be able to set the sort options in the dashboard as defaults. I always like to sort the Contacts by priority and the Attachments by Last Received, but I have to set this every time as I can't save it as default.

A really great product. Many thanks.
Claire.
Claire

Re: Past appointments in dashboard

Postby Scott - CC Support » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:50 pm

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions, Claire. We have added them to our features list for future consideration.
Scott - CC Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support