The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Categories

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Categories

Postby delamp » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:40 am

I am new to Clear Context and evaluating the PRO version at work. I have error messages that come in from our system and automatically get routed to a folder from an outlook 2007 rule.

When they get to the folder, the topic and category are added to the emails. I would like this not to happen because when I export them out to a text file, clear context is doing something behind the scenes that makes my export take a long time to complete.

How can I turn this rule off for this email item?
delamp

Re: Categories

Postby Scott - CC Support » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:00 am

There is no way to turn off processing of received messages by ClearContext. You could, however, try delaying ClearContext's processing and see if the message gets moved before CC touches it. Go to ClearContext > Options > Scoring and adjust the bottom slider to the right.
Scott - CC Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support