The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Topic Assignment suggestion

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Topic Assignment suggestion

Postby Theo » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:07 am

I really like the self selection of the assign topic e.g. I type in a topic and filters the available topics from the "Select Topic" window. Would be great if this functionality could be included in the CC Send Mail Control Panel Assign Topic too. Saves having to hit "select topic".

Just a nice to have suggestion

Theo
Theo

Re: Topic Assignment suggestion

Postby Scott - CC Support » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:47 am

This is on the list for a future build. I agree that it would be more convenient to launch straight into the Topic Selector, but there are some UI issues to be worked through first.
Scott - CC Support

Re: Topic Assignment suggestion

Postby ClearContext Support » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:23 pm

For some reason, stoliosoda is running into trouble posting this:

I completely agree! It is too easy to create extraneous topics/folders with a typo.

The Topic Search’s predictive typing feature is excellent and should really be the default way one classifies mail (or such behavior should be made possible through a preference).

Personally, I am a real "keyboard junkie"; point-and-click for very frequently used items really slows me down - the topic tree removes the need for the majority of clicking.

I will post a separate note about making some of the features more quickly accessible.

This product is a Godsend!

-Seth Miller
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support