The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Dashboard - filtering by priorities

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Dashboard - filtering by priorities

Postby Spoelker » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:29 pm

Greetings to all:

I've been looking at the Dashboard feature and how I can use it better - Right now, I use the priority function High, Med, low to determine what I would like to work on - similar to Manage your Mailbox.

In that regard, is there any way that the Dashboard, which lists ALL tasks associated with a topic, be filtered to show only those with the High priority flag set?

Is it possible for the Dashboard to be printed? I would like to print out a copy on Friday to review the upcoming week before Monday morning? This would give me a wonderful overview of everything.

THanks to all

Keith SPoelker
Spoelker

Re: Dashboard - filtering by priorities

Postby ClearContext Support » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:08 pm

Keith:

Thanks for your questions. Better prioritization in the dashboard is something we plan to work on in a future build, but it's not available at this time. I have added your printing suggestion to our features list for future consideration.

Happy Thanksgiving!
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support