The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Processing mail fails - subject line changed to priority

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Processing mail fails - subject line changed to priority

Postby kurtheninger2 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:29 pm

I have an occasional issue where a an email is not processed properly by ClearContext. By not processed I mean it stays at the bottom of my inbox, doesn't get assigned a topic or color coded. I have dealt with such issues in the past by forcing a re-score through restarting Outlook.

I recently noticed a new issue related to some of these non-processed emails. The subject is replaced with the string "1 - Highest Importance" or "3 - Normal Importance" . The subject line appears to be permanently changed so even after I force a re-score the message isn't threaded properly and any replies to this email maintains the improper subject.

Any ideas?

Kurt
kurtheninger2

Re: Processing mail fails - subject line changed to priority

Postby ClearContext Support » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:05 pm

Kurt:

That's a very peculiar sounding error. Try running steps 5, 6, 7 and 4 here (in that order) and see if one of them resolves the issue.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support