The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

What version of CC..?

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

What version of CC..?

Postby asanz » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:43 am

I've been a user of CC Pro for some time, but I can't find any information regarding what version is the current version (I'm running 4.5.3), and what upgrades are available. With all of the topics in the focum, I would have expected a more frequest set of upgrades to be released, or at least a page to know versions, history, etc.

Please let us know... Dre
asanz

Re: What version of CC..?

Postby Scott - CC Support » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:52 am

v4.5.3 is the latest. The product automatically notifies you when a new version is available, so there's no need to proactively check on your end. In addition, we always announce the latest release in a sticky at the top of the forum.

FYI - I expect a new release to be available within a a few weeks (v4.6). When the upgrade is vetted, we will trigger the upgrade notification window within the product.
Scott - CC Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support