The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Email Scorecard - Workload Stat Incorrect

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Email Scorecard - Workload Stat Incorrect

Postby ahpatel » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:04 pm

My Workload stat shows that I've only sent 2 emails today -- which is certainly incorrect.

I do not save sent messages to the Sent Folder; rather, I save the entire thread in the appropriate topic folder.

Also, I send some messages from a mobile device and those do show up in the sent folder. I sent five messages from my mobile device today.

So, I'm not sure where CC is getting the "two sent".
ahpatel

Re: Email Scorecard - Workload Stat Incorrect

Postby Scott - CC Support » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:37 pm

The numbers aren't updated in real time - I will be curious to know if they appear more accurate later. We only count messages sent from within Outlook while ClearContext is running. Mobile messages are not currently counted, but we do count message regardless of whether they reside in Sent or in the Topic folder.

Given that, watch for a couple of days and let me know if you think it is accurate or not moving forward.

Thanks for the feedback.
Scott - CC Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support