The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

sent items

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

sent items

Postby foxwogl » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:30 pm

Hello,
I have recently installed the add on to windows xp using office 07. I typically send 50-100 e mails a day and when I go to sent items in outlook to recall an e mail only see very few of the e mails I have recently sent ?

Thanks
foxwogl

Re: sent items

Postby ClearContext Support » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:56 pm

It sounds like you turned on Sent Message filing, which moves messages from the Sent Items folders to their associated Topic folders. This is off by default, but CC does ask if you want to turn it on at some point. You are likely to find your sent messages located in Topic folders. To turn this feature off, go to ClearContext > Options > Preferences > Topic Options. Alternatively, leave it on and create a Sent Items search folder to view only sent messages.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support