The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Viewing contact priorities

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Viewing contact priorities

Postby mattcooling » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:30 am

I want to be able to see all contacts sorted/grouped by their contact priority - at the moment I have to open each contact individually to find out what their priority is. Is this possible (for example, adding ClearContext fields to the Fields list, in a similar way as can be done with Emails)?

Thanks,

Matt
mattcooling

Re: Viewing contact priorities

Postby Scott - CC Support » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am

Try this:

You can add the ClearContext Priority Field, in integer form, to your Contact view. As an example, select the Phone List view, right click the headings bar and select the Field Chooser menu item. From there, go to User Defined fields and select New. Add "CC-ContactPriority" as type "Integer." Drag this newly created field into the title bar of the tabular phone list. The field will be added and can be sorted. The integer values correspond to our priorities: Very High = 2, High = 1, Normal = 0, Low = -1, and Very Low = -2.
Scott - CC Support

Re: Viewing contact priorities

Postby mattcooling » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:53 pm

Just what I was after - thanks!
mattcooling

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support