The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Modified Forms: using CC to

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Modified Forms: using CC to

Postby hamish » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:09 pm

Hi, I have published a modified task form (with extra fields for tracking) and set it as the default when posting to the task folder using properties

It works fine when I use "New Button" to create a new task. But when I use Clear Context to create a task (from a mail) it defaults to the original IPM.task form.

What should I do differently to ensure CC uses my modified form to create new tasks?

thanks
Hamish

Windows XP
Outlook 2003 SP2
Problem: Serious
hamish

Postby ClearContext Support » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:39 pm

Enter the task form name under ClearContext > Options > Preferences > Tasks/Appts. More detail is in our user guide (custom forms support).
ClearContext Support

Re: Modified Forms: using CC to

Postby hugocbp » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:58 am

I´ve just tried that but it seens that CC is not recognizing the custom form... Now, when I click the create task button from the e-mail nothing happens.

I´ve checked the form name and it´s correct. At least is the same form name that is as the defaut custom form in the task folder.

Can it be because my form is under the custm forms library?
hugocbp

Postby ClearContext Support » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:47 am

Please attach screen prints showing your custom form and ClearContext task\appt options so that I can take a closer look. Thanks.
ClearContext Support

Postby hugocbp » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 am

Nevermind. I just did it by putting the whole message class name (IPM.Task.FormName) and publishing the new form again in the custom forms library.
hugocbp

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support