The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

No statsupload since reinstall

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

No statsupload since reinstall

Postby esposito » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:39 am

Hi,

my new system is not uploading any stats. Tried to log of and on on the wepage didn´t help. In Outlook the stats are ok but no Data since reinstall. System is aWindows 7 Enterprise 64bit RTM and Outlook 2007 SP2, both german and with latest patches. Maybe a Windows 7 Problem? Everything was working under Vista Enterprise 64Bit SP2 and the same Outlook Version.

Marcus
esposito

Re: No statsupload since reinstall

Postby ClearContext Support » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:52 am

I suspect you need to re-associate your install to your online id. Press Compare Your Stats Online at the bottom of the Scorecard page and log in when prompted. Please confirm that this resolves your issue.
ClearContext Support

Postby esposito » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:01 pm

Allready did this without success. Regardless if I´m logged in to the website during the click on the "Compare your stats online" Buttons or not.

Regards
Marcus
esposito

Postby ClearContext Support » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:16 pm

Does it successfully connect and take you to the correct stats page when you log in?

Also, please go to ClearContext > Options > Preferences > Misc and confirm that "Allow ClearContext to send feature usage and email volume statistics" is checked.
ClearContext Support

Postby esposito » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:53 am

I can log into the stats page without any problem, but there is no data for the last 32 days (around the date i reinstalled). Option is set to on.

Regards
Marcus
esposito

Postby Scott - CC Support » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:28 pm

Please start a new message and attach a screen print of it here so that I can take a closer look. Thanks for your patience as we troubleshoot.
Scott - CC Support

Postby esposito » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:12 pm

Attached the screenshot, even if I´m not sure how it can help to solve the problem.

New_Mail.png
New_Mail.png (122.42 KiB) Viewed 7313 times

Regards
Marcus
esposito

Postby ClearContext Support » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:20 am

Please go online and enable your home page for public viewing via Preferences so that I can take a closer look. Thanks.
ClearContext Support

Postby ClearContext Support » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:24 am

Please go to ClearContext > About > Email Support and send us the data in that email. Reference this thread when you do so. Thanks.
ClearContext Support

Postby esposito » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:15 am

Hi,

got it. After is saw the list of the loaded Addins in the support email I realized i missed the Apple crap. Normaly I disable any unneeded/unwanted Addins after i finished the setup. I didn´t think about it because I only know problems with Addon that break CC or crash Outlook. This was much more subtile then any other Addin problem i ever saw.
Thanks for your help.

Regards
Marcus
esposito

Postby ClearContext Support » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:15 am

Thanks for the update. I'm pleased to hear you resolved it (though it's maddening that the Apple add-in is so poorly written!).
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support