The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Setting the default calendar to Kigoo

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Setting the default calendar to Kigoo

Postby premgyani » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:17 am

I have been using ClearContext for 5 years now and it's now part of my life style. So impressed have I been with the difference it makes to my efficiency that I have pre-purchased V 5. I never do that, so congratulations.

Anyway, As I move away from the iPhone and to Android I am now starting to integrate closer an closer to the Google Empire. There is a really neat add-in out there called Kigoo Calendar ( http://www.getkigoo.com/ ) and I am starting to use it a lot. It is in danger of becoming the second most useful add in after ClearContext.

Only one thing, I need to set it up so that all ClearContext calendaring activity is done on the Kigoo calendar and not the default Outlook one. Can I do this ?

Prem
premgyani

Re: Setting the default calendar to Kigoo

Postby Scott - CC Support » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:07 am

Thanks for the feedback!

ClearContext creates appointments in the default mail store's calendar. There is not a method for changing this to use another calendar.

I haven't looked into it, but perhaps you can find a tool or utility that will automatically move appointments to the alternate calendar? Maybe using AutoArchive ins some way?
Scott - CC Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support