The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Can't get past the ClearContext Logo

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Can't get past the ClearContext Logo

Postby Mary Parker » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:05 pm

I access Outlook, 2003 and basically my folders on the left load so I can see the names but the ClearContext Logo comes up, in the middle of the page and just hangs and doesn't respond. I have to uninstall, re-install and sometimes I am successful in getting the info, other times I have to just leave it uninstalled. I love the program I have paid for but I can't get it to work.
Mary Parker

Re: Can't get past the ClearContext Logo

Postby Scott - CC Support » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:16 pm

How do you access your email? Exchange Onilne or Cached? POP?

If yor environment is supported, then I suspect it's either a corrupted mail file or another add-in that is causing the conflict. Try our troubleshooting steps to resolve.

Please let me know the results - with a little persistance I'm certain we can identify the source of the issue.
Scott - CC Support

Postby Mary Parker » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:32 am

Scott, you will have to excuse me I couldn't tell you what cache, pop etc were. Our office is set up to access a Novell Server, once I sign into Novell I can access all my applications, including Microsoft Office Outlook 2003. I sign into Outlook to access my current mail and all my personal folders. My mail and personal folders begin to load, then I get the ClearContext Logo and this is where it hangs up. So in order to get past that, because the application is non-responsive, I need to remove ClearContext so I can back to my mail. I really love the product that is why I purchased it, but it's getting very frustrating. Any help I can get would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

MP
Mary Parker

Postby ClearContext Support » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:31 am

Please go to Tools > Options > Email Accounts and press Next. Your email accounts are listed there. Send a screen print of that to support at clearcontext dot com so that we can take a closer look. Reference this thread when you do so. Thanks.
ClearContext Support

Postby Mary Parker » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:30 am

Scott,

I have sent the requested information to support@clearcontext.com. I received an e-mail only giving me options to the help pages, which I have tried, and and the forum. Please see my e-mail to support. Thank you.
Mary Parker

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support