The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Converting GTD Netcentrics Projects to ClearContext Projects

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Converting GTD Netcentrics Projects to ClearContext Projects

Postby feinberg » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:40 pm

I am a current user of the GTD Netcentrics Add in V3.0.8 for Outlook. I am thinking about converting to CC. What is the most efficient way to convert my GTD netcentrics projects and email folders into CC projects and folders? Thank you.
feinberg

Re: Converting GTD Netcentrics Projects to ClearContext Projects

Postby ClearContext Support » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:35 am

Thanks for your interest in the product. ClearContext automatically converts all of your email folders to projects on install.
ClearContext Support

Postby feinberg » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:51 am

Thank you. I noticed that CC converts email FOLDERS to projects upon install. that's great. I am asking a different question: how do I convert GTD Netcentric "Projects" and "Subprojects" into CC Projects? Note that GTD Netcentrics does NOT use email folders to designate Projects.
feinberg

Postby ClearContext Support » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:15 pm

There is not an automated way to convert these items to projects. However, if you have folders that correspond to these project names, ClearContext will automatically create projects out of them.
ClearContext Support

Postby feinberg » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:40 am

Okay. What is the manual way to convert GTD projects into CC projects? I don't have email folders corresponding to GTD projects. Thanks.
feinberg

Postby ClearContext Support » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:15 am

On individual tasks or appointments, press the Project button, enter the project name and save.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support