The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Pro versus Personal

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Pro versus Personal

Postby stevemitchell » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:37 pm

Is there a concise write-up of what is different between personal and pro? I am a heavy work Outlook user, and just started using the IMS Pro version, but I'd rather not be using something that is outdated, or going to be replaced or superseded by features in the Personal edition...

I know there is a potential Pro beta coming up, but I don't know what's being thought of for that either...

Great products, by the way.
stevemitchell

Re: Pro versus Personal

Postby Scott - CC Support » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:32 am

We'll have this information available on the website after production release, but loosely:

• Personal provides Inbox Management - prioritization, filing and unsubscribe - along with better context around messages - the relatedview/messagecontext, attachment and contact preview by folder, etc.
  • Pro provides Project Management - all of the above plus Task, Schedule, Delegate, Defer, Follow-Up, Dashboard, etc. We also provide finer control over email via AutoAssign

Please let me know if I can provide further clarification.
Scott - CC Support

Re: Pro versus Personal

Postby stevemitchell » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:58 pm

Thanks very much for your concise response. I will definitely stick with pro for now.
stevemitchell

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support