The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Project List

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Project List

Postby tpjasper » Sun May 16, 2010 7:30 pm

Is there a way to print a list of your projects? (ie for a weekly review). On a related point is there any chance of clearcontext adding a feature to automatically create a task (with the name of the project) when you create a new project. Perhaps then this could be automatically tagged with the category (eg #projects), thus allowing users to 1] print a list of projects 2) have a notes page for each project. 3) put due dates & priorities etc on a project 4) Further Categorize projects ie. by personal, business etc.
tpjasper

Re: Project List

Postby ClearContext Support » Mon May 17, 2010 7:26 am

Thanks for the suggestions. I believe some of these will no longer be necessary once we release v5.1. Watch our blog for announcements in the coming weeks.
ClearContext Support

Postby tpjasper » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:12 pm

Is there now a way to print a project list?
tpjasper

Postby ClearContext Support » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:20 pm

One can print tasks and appointments by Project from the Organizer. There is currently no feature to print purely the list of Projects however.
ClearContext Support

Postby tpjasper » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:02 am

A glaring omission for a project management tool!
tpjasper

Postby georgefurnell » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:23 am

Hi,

I support this request, is it on the roadmap?

Regards
George
georgefurnell

Postby Toad » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:40 am

Add another vote for this feature. Although reviewing the various ClearContext folders is serviceable, it's a bit of a kludgy replacement for a true list of projects. The idea of a generated task, or something, has great appeal, since that would allow one to mark a project as complete.

Right now, I'm using a combination of OneNote and Outlook/ClearContext to organize projects and tasks, but I'd rather have it all in one place.

Thanks.
Toad

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support