The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Release ClearContext Pro 7

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Release ClearContext Pro 7

Postby beogaard » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:55 am

HI there,

first let me thank you for such a cool tool.
Ive evaluated CC for 30 days now and planning to buy the pro version. But first i like to know, when you will release V7. I know that actual buyers of v6 will recieve a free upgrade to v7 but i want to be shure to get v7 nearly when i buy now.

regards
bjoern
beogaard

Re: Release ClearContext Pro 7

Postby ClearContext Support » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:16 am

Hi Bjoern, we will hopefully release v7 in November. We just released beta 2 yesterday which is the last planned test version before the production release. Also, if you would like to preview v7, we are planning to open beta 2 to the public in a week or so. We will post details and updates to our blog: http://blog.clearcontext.com
ClearContext Support

Postby beogaard » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:15 am

Hi there,

do you have a fix date for public beta 2?
Since my eval period for v6 is over today, is there any chance to test v7 beta 2 before buying license?

best regards
Bjoern
beogaard

Postby ClearContext Support » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:22 am

We're very close to putting out a release candidate. Since we're so close to that milestone, we decided to make that the publicly available version instead of beta 2.
ClearContext Support

Postby Gnopps » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:56 pm

beogaard wrote:Hi there,

do you have a fix date for public beta 2?
Since my eval period for v6 is over today, is there any chance to test v7 beta 2 before buying license?

best regards
Bjoern

There is the 60 day satisfaction guarantee, so I think it is safe to buy and then ask for a refund later if you are not happy with it: https://www.clearcontext.com/guarantee.html
Gnopps

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support