The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Reporting on email statistics

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Reporting on email statistics

Postby cboggess » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:52 am

I work in Customer Service and we are looking at using ClearContext to be able to track and evaluate our email usage. I have been looking through the forums and am unable to find any information on what kinds of reports we can look at related to email usage. What we want to know is how detailed of a report can we get and what kinds of sorting capabilities are there?
cboggess

Re: Reporting on email statistics

Postby ramladu » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 am

Hi there.

I am new and like the program so far for organizing my 300+ emails per day, most I need to keep indefinately.

I logged into this website, and clicked on the statistics tab but it takes me to a log in page instead of showing me statistics. I have the trial version. Is the trial version the reason I get the login page instead of seeing my statistics? I keep logging in when it goes to that page but it sends me to the forum tab automatically and completes a circle.
ramladu

Postby ClearContext Support » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:43 am

In the ClearContext dashboard in the sidebar, press the More button in the "My Average Stats" section on the bottom. That will show you a preview of your stats online, as well as to allow you to associate your forum ID with your ClearContext stats in Outlook.
ClearContext Support

Postby ramladu » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:39 pm

Great. Thank you.
ramladu

Postby cboggess » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:38 am

I clicked on the link you posted but that does not give me the information I am seeking.

For example: We have 8 people that would be utilizing this software (should we choose to get it). Would my supervisor be able to look at the online statistics for each of us and filter them by different variables?
cboggess

Postby ClearContext Support » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:27 am

There is no managerial capability where you can monitor other users emails. However, users can voluntarily send a share link from their stats to any other stats users to compare stats side by side. So you may be able to indirectly accomplish what you seek by having all your users volunteer their stats. Also, if you have enough users, we may be able to setup a stat group for you that can show average stats for all users of the group.
ClearContext Support

Postby cboggess » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:06 am

Thank you!
cboggess

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support