The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Rescoring doesn't change color

Have a support question regarding ClearContext for Microsoft Outlook? Find help here. Be sure to include what version of Outlook and Windows you are using.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Re: Rescoring doesn't change color

Postby sriley » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:00 am

Scott - CC Support wrote:
1.) Co-worker A is currently set to HIGH as her contact priority.
2.) I receive the "first" email from her and it's sent directly to me and nobody else.
3.) It's in my primary inbox and is marked in RED.
4.) I then change her contact priority setting to NORMAL
5.) I rescore my inbox.
6.) The same message is still RED...I expected it to change to GREEN.

Because of the Priority Floor described above, I expect this message to remain RED. However, if you receive a new message from this contact I expect it to appear in the lower priority.

But then what is the point of rescoring? I still can't get it to work.

I really wish you (Clear Context) would post specific instructions on how to uninstall completely including which registry items to delete, so some of us could clean it totally off our computer in hopes of reinstalling and it working. I don't mean to be rude with this comment, but do you all not know how to clean it off, if you did then I don't understand why you wouldn't have posted instructions somewhere on this support wesbsite.

-S
sriley

Postby sriley » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:10 am

ClearContext Support wrote:Open an affected message. Right click the sender. Select Look up Outlook Contact. What's the priority on that contact record? Does it match the message priority?

No. The Outlook Contact shows blue but the message is red, and was just received. So it should have been blue.
sriley

Postby Scott - CC Support » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:03 am

No. The Outlook Contact shows blue but the message is red, and was just received. So it should have been blue.

Is this a new message with a unique subject, or is it a reply to a previous conversation? If the latter, the message is going to still reflect that priority floor that was set on the thread.

Send a note to support at clearcontext dot com and we'll send you tools for cleaning registry/data/etc..
Scott - CC Support

Previous

Return to ClearContext Professional Features & Support