The forums are being retired in favor of a new help portal with improved knowlege base and direct access to support. - Please visit our new help portal for information and support.

Scorecard and iPhone

Discuss ClearContext AutoFile and the ClearContext Scorecard here. New to ClearContext Online? Start here.

Moderator: ClearContext Support

Scorecard and iPhone

Postby MikaelNilsson » Wed May 09, 2012 4:23 pm

I'm curious how the scorecard collect it's data?
If I'm out traveling for 7 days and reply to all emails 24/7 using my iPhone and get back to my office computer with Outlook and CC plugin. Will my scorecard show correct statics or will it think that I have not done anything for the last 7 days.
MikaelNilsson

Re: Scorecard and iPhone

Postby ClearContext Support » Wed May 09, 2012 5:55 pm

Some partial stats on message received would be collected - more if you leave Outlook running and less if it is shut down. However, there would be no collection of stats on messages sent or replied.
ClearContext Support

Postby MikaelNilsson » Sat May 12, 2012 1:24 am

Ok, I also read that stats doens't work if you use multiple PCs. Thats to bad.

Is't there a way to make the stats sync with the exchange server directly?
I have searched for a program with this function but it seems impossible to find.
MikaelNilsson

Postby ClearContext Support » Mon May 14, 2012 9:29 am

We don't know of any other apps that provide stats. Having the stats sync directly with Exchange is something would require the organization to install software directly on the Exchange Server and is something we are unlikely to develop.
ClearContext Support

Return to ClearContext AutoFile and Scorecard Support